Education & Workforce Development
What if education were within reach for everyone?
Palladium partners with industry, governments, education systems and the private sector to improve individual learning outcomes and achieve sustainable economic growth through a skilled, educated and competitive workforce. Our work spans early childhood education, primary and secondary school, university education and vocational and technical training.
We assess organisation and human resource capacity to address skills and knowledge gaps through targeted organisation and human resource development, and we help education systems deliver lasting improvements in governance, quality of teaching and learning and strengthened links between education and employment.
- Purposeful Innovations
- Talent and Performance Management
- School Improvement
- Systems-Level Change
- Multi-Sector Engagement
- Change Management, Reform and Renewal
- Technical and Vocational Educational and Training
- Scholarship Awards and Fellowships
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in the Workforce