Access Database Specialist
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleThe Skills for Economic Growth Program (S4EG) is funded by the Australian Government and implemented by Palladium International. The strategic objective of the program is ?To strengthen the capacity of the nation's tertiary and skills sector to produce quality graduates who are in demand in the labour market.?
The S4EG has an employment opportunity for ACCESS DATA BASE SPECIALIST. Reporting to the Team Leader, the position will be responsible for completing a partially developed Quality Management System (QMS), its implementation and initial user training.
ResponsibilitiesThe terms of reference for the position are:
- Consult with stakeholders to provide input to the scoping of business system functionality to inform system design and development.
- Review and update the QMS scoping documents for the development of the QMS.
- Undertake a comprehensive review of the partially completed QMS, review and realign its functionality as determined by the QMS User Group.
- Complete the QMS in development using the current Access Data Base and make ready for implementation.
- Provide user training for QMS officers across the S4EG team and training provider partners.
- Provide ongoing technical and ?help desk? support for all users, including in remote locations, of the QMS.
RequirementsSelection Criteria and Key Competencies:
- High level Access Data Base skills and related systems development experience is an essential criteria for this position.
- High level communication, analytical and team work skills.
- The ability to scope user and business requirements for systems design.
- Experience in systems design, development and implementation.
- High level research and report writing skills.
- Access Data Base vendor specific application qualifications.
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of business systems.
- Appropriate tertiary level qualifications in a related field.
Please submit your application in a CV format to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your qualifications, Access Data Base systems development experience and other attributes related to the selection criteria.