Administrative Officer (Travel & Logistics), PRISMA 2 - Surabaya
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA 2) is a five -year program (2019 - 2023) funded by the Australian Government's aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia. The program will build upon the achievements and results of Phase 1 (2013-2018), using a market systems development (MSD) approach to support inclusive economic growth in Indonesia's agriculture sector.
PRISMA 2 will improve smallholder farmers' competitiveness and access to new markets, better inputs, know-how and technology. It will aim to achieve a sustainable 30% increase in the net incomes of a further 700,000 smallholder farming households in Indonesia by 2023 (total 1 million farming households). The program operates in six provinces: East Java, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), Papua, West Papua and Central Java.
Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Administrative Officer (Travel & Logistic) will assist the Office Manager in supporting the PRISMA program for handle travel arrangement and the logistic during travel for all staff.
This position will be expected to:
- Processing Travel Arrangement for Air Ticket; processing air ticket booking in line with travel policy, travel cancellations and travel reschedule, ticket purchase order to travel agent. Completing support documents for air ticket invoices, make good coordination to AO General Office to posting air ticket invoices into the system, maintain travel data tracker for air ticket, completing support documents for any air ticket refund and make a good coordination to another AO (Travel & Logistic) that manage centralise data for air ticket refund.
- Processing Travel Arrangement for Hotel; processing hotel bookings in line with travel policy, hotel cancelation and reschedule, guarantee letter to the hotel. Completing support documents for hotel invoices, make good coordination to AO General Office to posting Hotel invoices into the system and maintain travel data tracker for hotel.
- Processing Land Transportation Travel; processing land transport bookings in line with travel policy, communicate with vendor for inspection car check list and another fleet management needed before staff travel, maintain panel tracker data for transport vendors, completing support documents for land transport invoices, make good coordination to AO General Office to posting air Land Transport invoices into the system.
- Manage Administration of Travel; support administration travel (travel tracker, transport tracker etc) and filing related travel documents.
- Provide other high level administrative support as required in relation to Office functions and as directed by Office Manager and the Chief Operation Officer.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in handling administration duties in an organisation of similar size and scale.
- Experience in travel management process
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files / database and working materials as well as to maintain confidentiality of documents and information.
- Warm personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, creative and analytical thinking
- Good lobbying & negotiation skills