Agribusiness Finance Advisor, Nigeria
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to micro and small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the agribusiness sector to access debt or equity capital
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to bank and non-bank financial institutions to scale up debt and equity financing for MSMEs through new product development and outreach strategies
- Provide technical support to strengthen advocacy to support the removal of policy constraints related to financing
- Master?s degree in economics, business or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in investment and finance, experience in the agribusiness sector preferred;
- Prior experience working on agriculture or access to finance projects funded by USAID or by other major donors, with at least five (5) years of experience preferred;
- Professional, relevant experience in Nigeria highly preferred;
- Nigerian Nationals Strongly Encouraged to Apply