Agribusiness Investment, Equity Funding Advisor, Nigeria
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to support the development of new and existing angel investment and start-up capital funds for agribusiness enterprises and entrepreneurs
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to improve the enabling environment for scaling angel investment and venture capital for micro and small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the agribusiness sector
- Provide technical support to strengthen advocacy to support the removal of policy or other business environment constraints related to equity financing
- Master?s degree in economics, business or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in investment and finance, experience in the scaling the private equity market, particularly angel investment and start-up capital;
- Prior experience working on agriculture or access to finance projects funded by USAID or by other major donors, with at least five (5) years of experience preferred;
- Professional, relevant experience in Nigeria highly preferred;
- Nigerian Nationals Strongly Encouraged to Apply