Analyst, Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Washington, DC
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The purpose of the Analyst, Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to support the overall contributions of the Talent Acquisition team to the organization. The Analyst ensures the hiring process runs smoothly and will ensure excellent candidate experience.
- Participates and attends departmental meetings and staff development programs as requested or as appropriate.
- Coordinates all aspects of the candidate interview process, to include interview scheduling, online assessment administration, conference room and meeting location reservations, setup of needed technology, greeting candidates, and formal agenda creation--ensuring an exceptional candidate experience
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Provide general administrative support to our Talent Acquisition team with a sense of urgency and keen attention to detail
- Performs general office duties; maintains files, orders supplies, and coordinates meetings
- Work closely with candidates to administer assessments, complete due diligence requirements; collect references, required paperwork, compliance/background checks
- Coordinate career fairs
- Serve as a system administrator--owning process updates and information governance
- Updates and maintains team-wide and coordination specific standard work to ensure policies and procedures are up to date and followed
- Handle general candidate inquiries to ensure prompt, courteous resolution that helps inquirers get what they need to be successful
- Maintain internal and external job boards
- Maintain accurate and concise candidate notes within the global ATS/CRM;
- Ascertain work eligibility status of candidate
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional standard of written and oral communications skills including the ability to advise and liaise across all levels of the organisation
- Capability to handle challenging issues in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Well developed and highly effective organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel