Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium has an opportunity for an Associate, Payroll to join its growing operations in the Americas region within our Washington, DC office. This role will ideally suit candidates with 2 to 3 years' experience working in a full function payroll role aspiring to support a Global payroll team and expand their skills and knowledge in this area.
This position combines a number of tasks including:
- Timely processing of payroll, statutory deductions, and responding to daily inquiries;
- Preparing payroll data for our payroll provider;
- Administration of the Deltek Time Collection System updating, reporting, and associated data integrity; and;
- Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsThe successful applicant will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a full function payroll capacity
- Understanding of basic accounting practices and procedures
- Previous work experience of major American payroll systems (ADP would be an advantage)