Associate, Talent Acquisition
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleTo manage the end-to-end recruitment process. The role will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, conducting various recruitment activities by effectively partnering with hiring managers, generating and maintaining a network of candidates and contractors. Recruitment specialist will be responsible for selection, negotiation and finalization of the contract with the candidates.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be expected to undertake external talent identification and attraction activities, to include:
- Provide timely and effective recruitment solutions by liaising with hiring managers to ensure full understanding of their requirements, preferences and timeframes;
- Gather all the relevant information about the vacancies (job descriptions, appropriate salary bands etc.) and agree on attraction strategy, etc.;
- Advertise vacancies in such a manner as to attract quality candidates;
- Apply innovative sourcing methodologies and participate in various activities such as campus visits, job fairs, conferences etc. to generate candidate referrals and networks while also using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates;
- Conduct competency-based interviews and use appropriate assessment tools;
- Maintain accurate and concise candidate notes within the global ATS/CRM;
- Develop a shortlist of qualified candidates, collect all relevant documents and perform due diligence/background checks;
- Manage the hiring manager?s expectations in terms of available candidates, skills, experience, ambition and culture fit;
- Provide report to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all vacancies;
- Brief the hiring manager on shortlists with relevant documents and arrange for interviews of prospective candidates with them;
- Maintain regular contact with candidates and provide relevant and timely information and advice to enable them to make informed decisions;
- Ascertain work eligibility status of candidates;
- Negotiate, prepare letter of offers and employment agreements for preferred candidates;
- Seek feedback from hiring manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation, establish rapport and gauge morale;
- Bachelor?s degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience in recruitment, including both proposals and internal staff required
- Knowledge of international development, preferably USAID-funded projects
- Ability to express yourself effectively in oral and written communications
- Capacity to function well on a team and as an individual contributor