Business Partnership Director - Jordan Creating Economic and Employment Opportun
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium seeks a Business Partnership Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Jordan Creating Economic and Employment Opportunities through Partnerships (CEEO). The goal of CEEO is to create a competitive, demand-driven workforce development system that leads to increased private sector employment, especially for women, youth and vulnerable groups. The focus will be on establishing partnerships with the private sector, working with various educational institutions, and alignment with the Jordan Compact workforce priorities. Two key areas of the project will be:
- Promoting economic opportunities with high strong employment generation potential
- Promoting business partnerships related to investment and job creation
- Provides technical and management support to enterprise-level employment generation
- Leverages and develops private and public sector relationships for employment generation activities
- Designs and leads activities to improve women, youth and vulnerable population access to vocational education, employment, finance, and business advisory services
- Strengthens business skills of target groups, and facilitates linkages along the value chains.
- Advanced degree in business, economics, marketing, finance, or other closely related field
- Prior work experience in doing international work and in business development
- Experience working directly to integrate target vulnerable groups into market opportunities
- Fluency in Arabic and English required