Call for Experts - Practice Areas
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleWe're looking for experienced professionals to join our team
We are a highly motivated team working to create positive impact across the globe. Our work is both meaningful and intellectually stimulating - staff of all levels have the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of complex, challenging projects in dozens of countries, in multiple industries.
We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we ensure that working at Palladium is as enjoyable as it is rewarding. In our collaborative team, everyone has a say in how the company is run and how projects are delivered. Flexible work hours enable our staff to find a work-life balance that is best for them. With the variety, travel and opportunities for learning, it is nearly impossible to get bored.
Each piece of Palladium's work aims to create positive social change. So while our people have highly diverse backgrounds and varying perspectives on the world, we all share the common goal of improving people's lives.
And we never compromise on quality - of our people or our work. Which is how we've grown to become a leading provider of positive impact solutions to donors, governments and the private sector.
We are always looking for smart, dedicated people to join our team and are now putting together a pool of experts to fill upcoming permanent positions in the UK. We're looking for people with experience in:
- Technical areas
- Economic Growth
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Business development
- Support the strategic approach to business development through coordination of research on issues, countries, clients, partners and competitors and market intelligence gathering;
- Develop and maintain client relationships through interactions with clients at a technical level during the business development cycle;
- Support the identification, assessment and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities;
- Assume management responsibility for these tasks when delegated to so.
- Project management
- Interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review and report on projects;
- Provide support to project work planning, budgeting, risk management, progress and financial reporting;
- Provide technical support to project operations at all stages;
- Assume management responsibility for these tasks when delegated to do so.
If you have expertise in one of our technical areas, as well as experience and enthusiasm for hands-on business development and project management, please submit an application to this open call and one of our team will be in touch.
For additional corporate and project roles, please visit Palladium's jobs page. If you are interested in a specific position advertised on our website, please apply directly to that vacancy.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK for these positions.