Call for Technical Experts: Public Financial Management (PFM)
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium is currently seeking mid- and senior- level technical experts for short-term and long-term engagements with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Fiscal Policy and Management
- Public Financial Planning, Debt Operations and Debt Management
- Monetary Policy, Banking and Central Bank Operations
- Trade and Exchange Rate Policy
- Macroeconomic Policy Coordination / Integration
- Trade and Investment
- Business Enabling Environment
- Labor Market Analysis and Policy
- Sectoral Analysis and Review