Chief of Party - Zambia Evidence for Health
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium seeks a Chief of Party to lead an anticipated five-year, USAID funded project in Zambia intended to strengthen the national HMIS system, improve monitoring and evaluation and research capacities, and expand the evidence-base for existing approaches to health programming. The Chief of Party (COP) will be the principal point of contact in Zambia for procedural and substantive matters. The COP will coordinate and ultimately be responsible for results under this activity. The COP will be the primary liaison with USAID/Zambia and GRZ on technical matters. The COP will be responsible for responding to the COR and USAID/Zambia's Contracting Officer. The COP will also be responsible for ensuring control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under Contract.
- A minimum of a Master's degree in a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in national health data systems, data management and use, or social science research
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing, and implementing large international development projects with similar depth and complexity to this RFP
- Demonstrated experience working in partnership with host governments, international donors, and implementing partners
- Significant experience with USG- or USAID-funded activities or other internationally funded activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with quality products
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills