Consultant, Change Management - Brisbane or Washington
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Consultant, Change Management will play a key role in ensuring change
initiatives meet their objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage. The individual will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
The Consultant, Change Management will create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance. The individual will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization of, and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organisation transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Work with the Change Lead to develop, manage, implement, monitor and adjust overall communication plan in alignment with the change strategy
- Oversee execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- Facilitate meetings with executives and stakeholders to develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation.
- Collect and analyse assessment data at all stages.
- Demonstrated expertise in change management fundamentals within complex global organisations;
- Experience implementing Information and Communications Technology changes and initiatives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 50%);
- Ability to work with a low level of supervision and as a part of a team when required;
- Demonstrated critical thinking, attention to detail, and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated leadership skills including a high level of professional maturity is required