Data Entry Assistant, Pacific Labour Facility - Brisbane
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Pacific Labour Scheme and the Seasonal Worker Programme are two employment programs sponsored by the Australian government, which allow citizens of Pacific Countries to take up low and semi-skilled work opportunities with Australian employers in certain locations and industries.
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates the connection of Australian employers with Pacific workers for both these programs. The facility also provides continuous support to Pacific workers who are taking part in the programs. The PLF will act as trusted intermediary in connecting Australian employers with Pacific workers and in its partnerships with Pacific countries, the private sector and other stakeholders. The PLF is managed by Palladium on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs &Trade (DFAT).
The Data Entry Assistant
will be responsible for the collation and upload of specific program data. They will work with various program staff to ensure all relevant information is included. They will also be responsible for keeping data management systems accurate and up to date.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager
the Data Entry Assistant
- Support for the collection, storage, analysis and reporting of program data, including employer information, employee information, recruitment plan information.
- Develop a system and processes for working through historical data, and enter this data into existing spreadsheets, databases and case management systems.
- Collate data from a variety of sources to ensure all relevant information is included in program systems.
- Create procedural documentation and network mapping as required.
- Ensure client confidence and safeguard program operations by keeping all data confidential.
- Support and provide information for third party provider in the development of an MIS framework.
- Under the direction of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) undertake data cleaning and consistency work on existing spreadsheets and documents, prior to the development of the program MIS portfolio.
- Develop and execute secure and effective data procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of data that contains Personally Identifiable Information.
- Always ensure adherence to legal standards and regulations.
- Maintain the inventory of servers such as flash drives, storage disks and other data storage devices.
The Data Entry Assistant
will possess the following qualifications and experience:
You must have valid Australian work rights to apply for this role. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Experience working with databases, data procedures and data administration
- Ability to scan large volumes of data in a short time frame
- Outstanding attention to detail and analytical thinking skills
- Relevant experience in data coordination or data handling
- Up to date with modern databases and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including in a cross-cultural context;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).