Director of Finance and Administration - Lebanon Enterprise Development LED
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleThe purpose of the Lebanon Enterprise Development (LED) project is to facilitate the provision of business development services and solutions to Lebanese firms, enabling them to expand their activities, increase sales and create jobs. The contract will apply a problem solving buyer-led approach to the key constraints that stand in the way of Lebanese small and medium enterprises (SMEs) consummating sales transactions, growing and hiring more people.
We are seeking a Director of Finance and Administration to provideoverall management of administrative operations, including, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finances, human resources, information technology, property and security.
- Oversees sound and effective systems for project administration and operations, including grants, subcontracts, procurement and compliance
- Supervises financial operations and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures
- Coordinates and manages the mobilization of short-term and long-term technical assistance and administrative staff
- Manages office and program financial resources while exercising proper financial controls and adhering to both USAID and Palladium policies and procedures
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international and donor-funded programs
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, excellence in accounting, financial management, human resources, procurement, and other management support functions as needed
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets for USAID projects and client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with project staff, donors andbeneficiaries
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite with strong MS Excel skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English required