Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium is seeking a qualified candidate for Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for a USAID-funded five-year health project in Guatemala. The candidate should have experience developing and tracking progress against performance monitoring plans for large, complex health projects funded by international donors, preferably USAID or other United States Government (USG) funders.
- Reviews the project implementation activities to assess results and the impact
- Gathers and evaluates information and ensures that these findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools
- Responsible for developing and designing project systems to track program progress against indicators; collecting and verifying information and maintaining performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and monthly reports
- Ensures project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies
- Coordinates closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems
- Bachelor's degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Economics or related field; Master's degree preferred
- Fluency in Spanish and professional proficiency in English is required
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentational skills in Spanish and English
- Relevant international business development service experience, preferably working on USAID economic development projects
- Strong experience in gathering, organizing and analyzing large amounts of data as well as the ability to design manageable, transparent M&E systems that report progress against indicators throughout the life of the project
- Solid understanding of USAID regulations and M&E reporting requirements, preferably in the economic growth sector