Expression of Interest Short Term Adviser (STA) Panel
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium creates and delivers solutions of Positive Impact ? the intentional creation and measurement of enduring social and economic value. Working with governments, corporations, civil society organizations and communities, Palladium has transformed economies, businesses, societies and most importantly people?s lives through our more than 100 current projects implemented by a team of 2,500 employees operating in 90 countries.
Palladium is establishing a short term adviser (STA) Panel to support two of its education programs in Indonesia ? the Innovation for Indonesia's School Children (INOVASI) Program and the Technical Assistance for Education System Strengthening (TASS) Program. INOVASI and TASS are funded by the Australian Government?s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
Innovation for Indonesia?s School Children (INOVASI) Program
INOVASI is a subnational education program which supports the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) to find out what improves literacy and numeracy for Indonesia?s students. The focus will be on understanding and tackling learning challenges, particularly those related to literacy and numeracy skills. The program will focus on three topics of investigation: quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support provided to teachers, and learning for all. For more information, refer to our website at: www.inovasi.or.id
Program Technical Assistance for Education System Strengthening (TASS)
The TASS Program will ensure targeted technical assistance responds to the key national education priorities articulated by the Ministry of Education and Culture, the Ministry of Religious Affairs and BAPPENAS. TASS will operate as a rapid response mechanism to support GOI with, (i) the provision of rapid analyses to contribute to ongoing policy dialogue; (ii) short-term revolving TA to assist Government in areas where it needs technical support; (iii) professional development of senior management personnel in key skills; and (iv) pilot activities that test new strategies for improved quality of schooling.
ResponsibilitiesPalladium is seeking expressions of interest from national and international consultants to be selected for the STA Panel. The purpose of the STA panel is to engage a number of experienced individual international and national consultants across various technical and operations disciplines who may be called upon to provide services as required by the INOVASI and TASS programs on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
The full list of positions:
Research Specialists ? international positions
- Qualitative Researcher
- Quantitative Researcher
- Qualitative Researcher
- Quantitative Researcher
- Learning and Assessment Researcher
- Research Assistant
- Numeracy and Literacy Test Item Writers
- Survey Specialist
- Survey Officer
- Survey Data Programmer
- Assessment Specialist
- Literacy Specialist (specifically early grades)
- Numeracy Specialist (specifically early grades)
- Gender Inclusion Specialist
- Social Inclusion and Disability Specialist
- Instructional Leadership Specialist
- Differentiated Learning Specialist
- Curriculum Specialist
- Community Participation in Education Specialist
- Family (Parental) Education Specialist
- Primary Education Specialist
- Early Childhood Education Specialist
- Technical and Vocational Education Specialist
- Islamic Education Specialist
- Character Education Specialist
- Teacher and Principal Professional Development Specialist
- Teacher and Principal Performance Appraisal Specialist
- School Inspection and Supervision Specialist
- Private Sector Engagement (in education) Specialist
- School Infrastructure Specialist
- Organizational Management Specialist
- Professional Development for Teachers Specialist
- Social Media consultant
- Graphic Designers
- Operations Crash Team ? procurement, finance, recruitment, event organization and administration
- Interpreters including simultaneous interpreters
- Translators including Bahasa Indonesia and Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) dialects
- Workshop Facilitators
- Administrative Assistants based in Mataram, Lombok Utara, Sumbawa, Bima, Dompu, Sumbawa Barat and Lombok Tengah
RequirementsThe detail duties, responsibilities and requirements for each position are available in the attachment