Expressions of Interest: Health Team Leaders and Senior Health Advisors, APAC
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from candidates who would be interested in joining us to tackle complex health systems strengthening across several opportunities in the Asia-Pacific, most likely in-country. We are looking to build a leadership team with a balance of expertise and experience in Leadership, Health Systems Strengthening, Health Economics and Financing, Health Planning, Health Management, Health Security and Disease Surveillance, Operational Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning, Primary Healthcare, Community Health Workers, Human Resources for Health, Gender and Social Inclusion in Health.
- Experience working with government health systems at national and provincial levels to improve health outcomes in low resource and complex environments;
- Strategic leadership and people management skills allied with an ability to oversee implementation in practice;
- An ability to broker productive partnerships and coalitions amongst diverse actors from public, private and third sectors;
- Proven track record in deploying coalition building principles in helping solve complex health systems problems
- Demonstrable practical experience of adaptive management in health programming and implementation;
- A demonstrated ability to think and work politically;
- Experience supporting central and provincial health departments to operationalise decentralised systems.
- Excellent writing, speaking and oral communication skills in English; and
- Qualifications at Masters level in public health or relevant focus areas.
- Experience managing or providing senior-level advice to Health systems programs;
- Experience on international donor-funded projects such as DFAT, DfID, USAID
- Strong understanding of Gender and Social Inclusion in Health programming; and
- Experience working in nominated health focus area in low-resource contexts.