Finance and Administration (F&A) Director
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium seeks a F&A Director to support an anticipated five-year, USAID-funded project in Afghanistan intended to strengthen data use for increased efficient decision making. Such activities will benefit the Afghan Government, USAID Health Office, and other cooperating partners. The F&A Director shall be responsible for overseeing and directing the operations and administration of the Project, including procurement, Finance, IT, HR, and general office management. This individual supervises the operations and administrative staff and works closely with Finance, Human Resources, IT, Operations and Programs staff to accomplish project objectives.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field is required
- Experience establishing, maintaining, and updating operational policies and procedures for project staff and management
- Experience at a managerial or advisor level, training relevant staff in all project administrative and operational policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing budget development, assistance with projections, financial planning, and monthly cash forecasting.
- Demonstrated experience providing accurate and timely operational updates and reports as required for internal management, project headquarters, and international donors
- Ability to manage and oversee security plans, subcontractors, staff training and compliance with protocols
- USAID experience preferable
- Strong experience in establishing inter-relationships among international organizations, ministries, and government institutions
- Strong skills in the usage of computers and office software packages, and in the handling of web-based management systems
- Strong interpersonal and management skills