Finance and Administration Manager - Uganda SDS
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium is currently recruiting for an anticipated USAID-funded program in Uganda focused on strengthening decentralization in the social sectors.
- Responsible for the administration of contracts and subcontracts
- Assure compliance with Palladium, client, local and other legal administrative requirements and regulations
- Ensure that all activity-procured materials and equipment are safeguarded and prudently and responsibly used.
- Develop and monitor administrative, procurement and logistics systems
- Master's degree in Business Administration (or Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience)
- At least 7 years of experience in finance and contract management for large international development projects
- Strong knowledge of USAID administrative, management and reporting procedures and systems
- Must have strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must be willing to be based in Kampala, Uganda