Grants Manager - Jordan Creating Economic and Employment Opportunities
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium seeks a Grants Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Jordan Creating Economic and Employment Opportunities through Partnerships (CEEO). The goal of CEEO is to create a competitive, demand-driven workforce development system that leads to increased private sector employment, especially for women, youth and vulnerable groups. The focus will be on establishing partnerships with the private sector, working with various educational institutions, and alignment with the Jordan Compact workforce priorities. Two key areas of the project will be:
- Promoting economic opportunities with high strong employment generation potential
- Promoting business partnerships related to investment and job creation
- Oversees overall grants administration, compliance and implementation procedures, and ensures compliance with USAID and Palladium grants and procurement regulations
- Conducts grants solicitation and advertisements; designs and prepares grant review guidelines for evaluators, including scoring formats; convenes grant committee meetings, leads negotiations with applicants, and prepares the memorandum of negotiations and responsibility determination statement; awards and executes
- Drafts grants manual and related program documents
- Develops and implements a grant tracking system to ensure the timely and correct execution of all grant agreements
- Collaborates with technical and M&E teams as required
- Advanced degree in business, finance, economics, or any other relevant field. Or Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of experience in business, finance, accounting, or any other relevant field can be substituted for an advanced degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience managing grants for donor organizations. Experience with USAID grants management system highly preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets and client expectations
- Fluency in Arabic and English required