Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Peru
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleThe Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will manage the day to day implementation of Peru's framework, strategy, and system for high-quality monitoring and evaluation, learning and knowledge management. S/he will work in close collaboration with the Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to integrate technical tools and approaches into the MOCCA project and ensure that the project's technical foundation is solidly anchored in quality and performance improvements. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will analyze and document project results and impact, compiles reports and all other submissions to appropriate parties and assures transparency in the performance data system. S/he will participate in the determination of performance indicators and targets to assure the expectations and required results are understood.
- Work with the Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to define and implement monitoring, evaluation, and learning conceptual framework for Peru.
- Implement appropriate mechanisms for monitoring and tracking of program activities and results;
- Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and adjust as needed;
- Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E and to identify where adaptations and improvements might be needed;
- Provide regular updates on project progress against key metrics to the M&E Specialist for inclusion in donor reports, work planning and learning events;
- Lead the regular sharing and learning from the findings of M&E data with program staff and partners;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity throughout all activities and raise any concerns with implementation quality immediately with the M&E Specialist.
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences, information sciences, computer science statistics or related field, Master's degree preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in managing and oversight of monitoring and evaluation systems for international field programs;
- Knowledge of relational databases to store, manage, and analyze data and create reports and dashboards;
- Demonstrated experience in providing guidance to technical teams in developing and updating monitoring Performance Management Plans (PMPs) as well as creating and managing PMPs;
- Desired experience in monitoring and evaluation systems for US Government or other donors;
- Willingness and ability to travel to developing countries on an as needed basis;
- Fluency in Spanish required.