Program Director, Central America
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
- At least ten years of recent experience in a managerial position in similar projects in
- Central America.
- S/he must possess an advanced degree (Masters or more) in Medical or Social Sciences.
- A local hire is preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and experience managing large,
- interdisciplinary teams, as well as working in the private/public/civil society
- S/he should be sensitive to gender and sexual diversity differences, as well
- as be knowledgeable about human rights and reduction of stigma and
- S/he must be proficient in Spanish and English.