Roster Manager (Recruitment & HR) - HSOT - London
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleKey Accountabilities
Providing an end to end talent management service, you will be responsible for leading on talent acquisition and managing the relationships with stakeholders. Identifying and sourcing best talent in the market and building a strong and diverse specialist network, through advertising, networking and headhunting. Supporting and executing a strong talent strategy will be a core part of the role. The role will have an HR and administrative element. Stakeholder engagement and leading on talent best practice will be an integral part of the role.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection applicants.
- 360 recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding.
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting and screening high quality candidates matching the client's requirements by using job boards, adverts, networking, social media and referrals to source and attract quality candidates.
- Using creative and innovative techniques at attracting the best talent.
- Competitor analysis and talent mapping, including partnership mapping.
- Responsible for induction of new employees and consultants.
- Developing recruitment metrics and make suggestions and improvements.
- Responsible for a level of administrative support, and ability to scale up as required.
- Providing an excellent candidate recruitment experience.
- Supporting and promoting the employer brand.
Roster Member Management:
- Management of incoming recruitment requests.
- Helping define the terms of reference, guiding clients and internal stakeholders.
- Developing an understanding of client needs.
- Managing a selection process from the roster to posting.
- Strategic planning and partnership engagement
- Responsible for managing the relationship with roster managers.
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help create working relationships.
- Working knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- IR35 knowledge
- Providing data and running reports as required.
Understanding of contractor payroll and contracting
o Proven recruitment, or talent acquisition experience.
o Strong track record of interviewing, screening, and selection.
o Demonstrable IT skills and knowledge of HRIS and cloud-based systems.
o Temp, locum, or contractor desk or roster management experience is highly desired.
o Clear commitment to candidate experience and relationship management.
o Experience in a fast paced, high volume setting.
o Public sector experience in the UK is highly desirable.
o Language skills would be an asset. Specifically: French and Spanish.
o Ability to build and forge strong working relationships and influence key stakeholders;
o Resilience and the ability to innovate, using new ways to approach difficult situations;
o A can-do attitude to enable achievement of challenging goals;
o Commercially minded with a business focus on deliverables for the end client;