Systems Administrator - Finance (Deltek and Costpoint specialist)
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleThe Systems Administrator - Finance position will focus on the areas of systems and data management, and systems security with relation to Palladium's Finance systems. The preferred candidate should be recognised as an expert of the Finance systems used by Palladium with a strong working knowledge of its functionality, configuration and administration.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibilities of the Systems Administrator - Finance are to:
- Develop policies, guidelines and standards for the administration and management of the company's Finance Systems.
- Define and implement procedures for monitoring Palladium's Finance Systems ensuring compliance and adherence to SLAs.
- Define and implement procedures for security, privacy, data protection and data management ensuring continual compliance.
- Develop and manage interfaces between the company's Finance systems and other dependent systems.
- Define and implement enhancements to the Finance Systems in partnership with the Systems Architect in response to requests from the Finance User community in alignment with the Governance framework.
- Provide 3rd level technical support for the Finance Systems and manage escalation to vendors as required.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in Finance information systems, ensuring that the Finance systems in place are maintained in the most current state, avoiding obsolescence.
- Collaborate with the ICT Service Delivery, Global, ensuring compliance with the ICT Risk and Compliance Strategy.
- Manage vendors in accordance with agreed SLA's and ensure adherence to ICT policies.
- Provide technical support to ICT Service Delivery, Global, and partnership ICT Leaders and Technical Support in the area of user support.
- Share knowledge and mentor/assist team members and other peers.
Minimum education and experience preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- 8 years of relevant ICT experience.
Key competencies and professional expertise preferred:
- Strong technical acumen of enterprise Finance systems (Deltek Costpoint, Costpoint Enterprise Reports, Deltek Time Collection, Deltek Cobra, Deltek PM Compass, Concur Expense preferred).
- Demonstrable experience in systems and data management.
- Demonstrable experience in systems security management.
- Demonstrable experience in systems troubleshooting and testing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages, tools and techniques.
- Have the ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, meet deadlines and acquire and apply technical skills as necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to assume a leadership role and apply coaching skills.
- Systems delivery/project management skills.