TASS - Expression of Interest : Content Writers
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
TASS is a responsive, technical assistance facility funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), represented in Indonesia by the Australian Embassy in Jakarta. The TASS is expected to run from January 2017 to July 2020. Assistance provided through TASS focuses on supporting Government of Indonesia efforts to address two key constraints in the education sector: the poor quality of teaching and learning in classrooms and schools, and persistent disparities that impact on student learning outcomes.
TASS is currently seeking expressions of interest for Content Writers to write, copy edit and revise content for a number of audiences starting from January 2020, and on a short-term basis.
Indicative services include:
- Reviewing, interpreting and revising existing content;
- Synthesising related, relevant content into a strategic and compelling narrative;
- Revising draft content to align with emerging issues and priorities, and in line with direction from TASS or government counterparts
The Content Writers may support a number of audiences, so applications are requested from Content Writers with experience supporting:
- Internal program documentation (publication, paper, etc.)
- Government of Indonesia documentation (i.e: strategic planning document, guideline, etc).
- Government of Indonesia regulations (draft of regulation, academic paper, etc)
- Excellent comprehension and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia required, proficiency in English desirable. Experience working with education-focused content highly desirable.
- Applicants are requested to submit CVs detailing relevant work experience and two examples of their written work, including description of their individual contribution to the product.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as received. Due to the number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your expression of interest through this link: https://palladiumhr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN8139 or email to email@example.com, before 4 Februray 2020.
TASS is an Australia Indonesia Government Partnership, managed by Palladium.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status. The successful applicant for this position will need to obtain a police clearance.