Talent Acquisition Specialist - London
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Providing an end to end talent management service, you will be responsible for supporting with talent acquisition and managing the relationships with the roster members. Supporting with sourcing best talent in the market and building a strong and diverse specialist network. Your responsibilities will mainly involve selecting best talent for the roles and being in a client facing role. The role will have an HR and administrative element. Stakeholder engagement and leading on talent best practice will be an integral part of the role.
- Grow and maintain the roster membership.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection applicants.
- 360 recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding.
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting and screening high quality candidates matching the client's requirements by using job boards, adverts, networking, social media and referrals to source and attract quality candidates.
- Responsible for induction of new employees and consultants.
- Responsible for a level of administrative support, and ability to scale up as required.
- Providing an excellent candidate recruitment experience.
- Supporting and promoting the employer brand.
Roster Member Management:
- Management of incoming recruitment requests.
- Helping define the terms of reference, guiding clients and internal stakeholders.
- Developing an understanding of client needs.
- Managing a selection process from the roster to posting.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with roster managers.
- IR35 knowledge.
- Ability to deal with queries.
- Proven recruitment, or talent acquisition experience.
- Strong track record of interviewing, screening, and selection.
- Demonstrable IT skills and knowledge of HRIS and cloud-based systems.
- Temp, locum, or contractor desk or roster management experience is essential.
- Clear commitment to candidate experience and relationship management.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume setting.
- Public sector experience in the UK is desirable.
- Language skills would be an asset; specifically, French and Spanish.
- Ability to build and forge strong working relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- Resilience and the ability to innovate, using new ways to approach difficult situations.
- A can-do attitude to enable achievement of challenging goals.
- Commercially minded with a business focus on deliverables for the end client.
- Be very organised and able to manage and implement processes.
- Ability to prioritise work coming from several sources and still work to deadlines.
- Be personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).