Team Leader - India Development Capital - India
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium is seeking a Team Leader for an exciting, upcoming DFID funded programme in India. DFID India is looking for a Service Provider to design, manage and implement a TA facility linked to its current pipeline and future Development Capital Portfolio. This facility will initially manage an amount in excess of 20 million GBP but will have the flexibility to absorb further amounts that are currently at pipeline or pre-pipeline stages, once approved.
- Set and manage towards programme strategy, goals, and targets
- Manage the team, including motivating team members, discovering training needs, providing coaching, delegating tasks and setting deadlines; create a team culture conducive to delivering programme success
- Manage relationship with client involving frequent consultations and joint program development
- Manage and oversee relationships of program with investors
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Relevant academic qualifications in a related field.
- Experience managing strategic, high-value DFID or other donor-funded contracts. Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams and diverse consortia members.
- Understanding of socio-economic, political, legal and policy context in India
- Ability to communicate and engage with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of combining technical assistance with impact investments to deliver on social and environmental impact goals.