Palladium Group Holdings Pty Ltd is a global development solution provider. Palladium recognises the importance of protecting your personal information and has implemented this policy in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Palladium, we, us, our refers to Palladium Group Holdings Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries and related companies.
Personal Information has the same meaning as provided in the Act.
Sensitive Information has the same meaning as provided in the Act.
2. Collection of Personal Information
We will only collect personal information where the information is reasonably necessary for a function or activity of ours.
The types of personal information we may collect includes (but is not limited to):
- Name and gender
- Date of Birth
- Postal address
- Telephone or facsimile number
- Email address
- Occupation, references and previous employment history, qualifications and skills
- Relationship or marital status
- Information provided by you through our website, Facebook or Twitter accounts
Personal information will be collected using lawful and fair means, and only from you unless it is unreasonable and impracticable to do so. Personal information may be collected in a variety of ways, including:
- Applications submitted by you or responses to employment advertisements
- Enquiries made by you through our websites and comments you make through our websites or social media accounts
- When you follow our social media accounts, and register or subscribe to our mailing list
- Through government agencies or IntegraWatch
- Through direct contact between you and our staff – for example: email, mail, by telephone and direct meeting.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and complete.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer as a result of visiting a website. This allows the site to know that you have visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences. Cookies can be used/stored for two reasons:
- To help track usage patterns in order to improve and manage a website; or
- To record preferences in order to personalise your visit to that website.
3. Storage of Personal Information
We will store your personal information in both physical and electronic forms. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is stored in a secure environment accessible only by our authorised personnel.
We will endeavour to protect any personal information transmitted by you or received from us over the Internet, however we cannot ensure or warrant the security of this information. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to ensure its security.
4. Use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We collect your personal information for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Provision of services to you
- Responding to enquiries
- Assessing your suitability for potential employment
- Submission of documents to our clients including expressions of interest, capability statements and tenders
- Compliance with an Australian law, court/tribunal order or enforcement related activities.
We may disclose personal information that we collect from you for the purpose that it was collected. We may disclose the information for other purposes where we have received your consent to do so or are required to do so by law.
Examples of where we may disclose your information include, but are not limited to:
- Employees and contractors within our group of companies and our external providers
- Clients, potential clients, insurers, solicitors, accountants and others where we have a commercial relationship in place
- Government departments and agencies.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we use or disclose is accurate, up to date, complete and relevant to the purpose of the use or disclosure.
5. Sensitive Information
We may need to collect sensitive information such as health information or your membership of a professional association. We will not collect this information without providing you with a purpose for collection and obtaining your consent. All sensitive information collected by us will be dealt with strictly in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
6. Unsolicited Personal Information
If we receive unsolicited information personal information we will make a determination whether the information is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to our functions or activities. If it is, we will ensure that the information is stored in the same manner as if we received the information directly from you. If we find that it is not, we will destroy or de-identify the information.
7. Disclosure of your Personal Information outside Australia
Palladium is a global company and we may disclose your information to our related bodies corporate, suppliers and services providers.
We may disclose your information and it will be accessible to our entities, offices and employees located in Australia, Belgium, Fiji, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Sweden, Timor-Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vanuatu and Zimbabwe.
We may disclose your information to our external IT and data providers and centres located in Australia, United Kingdom and United States of America.
When disclosing your information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients do not breach the Australian Privacy Principles.
8. Your option not to provide Personal Information
You may not wish to provide us with your personal information. Please note that in this circumstance we may be unable to assist you through answering your query or providing you with our services.
9. Access to and correction of your Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that we hold and we will attempt to provide the information in the manner you request. We may refuse your request for access to your information where permitted to do so under the Act, and we will provide you with a written notice that outlines our reasons for refusal. We may charge you reasonable costs in relation to making this information available to you.
You may request us to correct the personal information we hold if you believe that the information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. We may refuse your request to correct your information and we will provide you with a written notice that outlines our reasons for refusal.
10. Contact and Complaints
If you would like further information on our policy, or if you have a complaint about a breach of your privacy you may contact us using the following details:
307 Queen Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
If making a complaint please provide us with sufficient detail to assist us with any investigation. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint. We will investigate your complaint and will advise you of the outcome in writing.
If you are unsatisfied with how we have resolved your complaint you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001; or
GPO Box 2999
Canberra ACT 2601
Telephone: 1300 363 992