Kaplan-Norton BSC Certification Boot Camp™
The four-day Certification Boot Camp provides a deep dive into Palladium’s XPP, based on the Kaplan-Norton strategy execution approach, arming you with the necessary skills, tools, and foundations needed to clarify the strategy, drive performance, and optimize data for better decision-making. Endorsed by Drs. Kaplan and Norton and delivered by their experienced faculty, this exclusive course provides a framework of education that focuses awareness and develops a comprehensive and common systems understanding that embeds strategy management and execution capabilities in your organization—improving governance, agility, and performance.
Since its inception in 2008, the program has over 4,000 delegates, including CEOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers, from large and small organizations, in both the private and public sectors across 60+ countries—and growing! Currently, of the 4,000 delegates, over 1,500 individuals have earned the distinction of Certified Graduate or Certified Practitioner.
• Processes of effective strategy development and translation
• Components of a complete Strategy Map
• Steps to properly design a Balanced Scorecard
• Methods and techniques necessary to cascade and align strategy
• Principles of effective execution and governance
• Key linkage points between strategy and operations
• Processes and tools to monitor/test/adapt strategy and improve decision-making
Washington, DC, USA
Request More Information >
+1 800 554 2111 / +1 781 778 7435
Palladium reserves the right to restrict participation in the Certification Program and Boot Camp to ensure the intent, integrity, and quality of the program.
• Introduction: Kaplan-Norton Strategy Management System
• Strategy Execution Leadership
• Stage 1: Develop The Strategy
• Welcome Networking Reception
• Stage 2: Translate the Strategy
• Stage 3: Align the Organization
• Stage 4: Plan Operations
• Stage 5: Monitor and Learn
• Stage 6: Test and Adapt
• Strategic Risk Management
• Office of Strategy Management
• Conclusion - Certification Exam Information
Standard Price: $6,495
GSA and Group Pricing Available!
Call +1 800 554 2111 / +1 781 778 7435 or email email@example.com for details.
Cancellations must be received in writing two weeks prior to the start of the course and are subject to a 10% service fee. After this date, all registrations, including “no shows,” are subject to the full course fee. You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us in writing as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 800 554 2111 / +1 781 778 7435.
Venue and Room Block Information
The Westin Arlington Gateway
801 North Glebe Road, Arlington, VA, 22203
Hotel Reservations: +1 888 627 7076
Click here or all +1 888 627 7076 by May 29, 2017 and mention Palladium to receive a discounted rate of $255 plus applicable taxes (based on availability). Hotel reservations, cancellations, and charges are your responsibility. Available rooms fill up quickly, and past room blocks have sold out.