Season's Greetings from Palladium CEO Christopher Hirst
Dear Clients and Partners,
It’s already the end of 2018, a year in which together, we’ve made significant progress and created even more Positive Impact across the globe. I want to thank you for all your support and partnership in making the world a better, more equitable place.
Since becoming CEO in October, I’ve been able to visit several of our projects to see our impact first hand. I believe that keeping this focus on the outcomes of our work – on the reason we do what we do – is crucial, and I look forward to seeing many of you during my travels in the coming year.
I’d also like to reflect on some of the major achievements Palladium reached this past year, and the significant steps we took to growing our business. We:
- Welcomed a new acquisition, financial advisory firm Enclude
- Published our Harvard Business Review article: Inclusive Growth: Profitable Strategies for Tackling Poverty & Inequality
- Hosted our annual Palladium Positive Impact Summit
- Provided humanitarian emergency relief to those who need it most
- Made our second Impact Investment, in a female-run shea butter company in Ghana
- Expanded our work in India, Kuwait, and beyond
Nothing we do is possible without you, and I want to thank you again for your help and support as we’ve implemented programs that have an enduring social and financial impact around the world.
I wish you a well-earned and restful break with those closest to you this holiday season.
Cheers to 2019 and all that awaits us,
Chief Executive Officer