Provision of Research and Survey Services
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Rural Economic Development (AIP-Rural) is a suite of programs implemented by Palladium on behalf of the Government of Indonesia and the Government of Australia. The program aims to achieve a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 300,000 smallholder farming households by December 2018. It works in a range of agricultural sub-sectors in collaboration with farmers, business, and government to increase the competitiveness of farm businesses using an M4P approach. The program works in NTB, NTT, East Java and West Papua.
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership – Promoting Incomes Through Support to Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA) is seeking proposals from suitably qualified organisations who wish to be included as a supplier on the PRISMA Panel for the provision of Research and Survey Services.
The submitting Tenderer must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a registered entity within Indonesia, or recognized by the Government of Indonesia
- Must have proven experience in research and survey business
- Must have the management capacity to undertake the services in the time required
- Must provide the technical consultants with relevant research and survey experience to undertake the services within the timeline
- Must have previous experience working in the target provinces (or equivalent)
For those organizations who match the qualifications, AIP-Rural invites you to submit a proposal in accordance with the RFT that can be found here.
Please note: closing date for this Tender is 30th April 2018. Non-conforming Tenders may be rejected.