Administrative Officer (Operation Procurement), PRISMA 2 - Surabaya
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA 2) is a five-year program (2019 - 2023) funded by the Australian Government's aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia. The program will build upon the achievements and results of Phase 1 (2013-2018), using a market systems development (MSD) approach to support inclusive economic growth in Indonesia's agriculture sector.
PRISMA 2 will improve smallholder farmers' competitiveness and access to new markets, better inputs, know-how and technology. It will aim to achieve a sustainable 30% increase in the net incomes of a further 700,000 smallholder farming households in Indonesia by 2023 (total 1 million farming households). The program operates in six provinces: East Java, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), Papua, West Papua and Central Java.
Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Administrative Officer (Operation Procurement) will assist the Office Manager in supporting the PRISMA 2 program in handling Operation administration including, but not limited to: procurement of goods & services for operations, procurement for events and program asset management.
This position will be expected to:
1. Undertake Operational Procurement Process
- Assist in managing office operation procurement for goods and services in line with Palladium and program policies and procedures. This includes develop RFQ/RFT, obtaining competitive quotations, doing assessment analysis, managing procurement records and documentation of the procurement process
- Processing procurement filing as per our guidance and systems
- Updating the register tender summary
- Collecting support documents for processing procurement invoicing
- Coordinating with the relevant AO General office in relation to procurement invoicing to ensure the correct Admin cost code is used and ensure the Admin invoice tracker is updated by AO General Office
2. Maintaining Panel Procurement & Panel Database
- Assist in processing panel procurement for goods and services in line with the Palladium and program policies and procedures.
- Processing procurement filing as per our guidance and system
- Updating the tender summary register
- Regularly updating the panel vendor database on Palladium SharePoint site
3. Managing SVA Contract for Panel Vendors
- Processing admin SVA contracts and SVA contract amendments to vendors in line with program policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and efficient filing of correspondence related to contracts for vendors in admin.
- Maintain the vendor agreement tracker, and updating on a regular basis data of goods/service contracts
- Maintain good relationship with vendors
4. Processing Procurement in related to Events
- Assist in managing procurement related event in line with our policy such as meeting venue, catering/meals, dinner venue etc. This includes obtaining competitive quotations, managing procurement records and documentation.
- Processing procurement filing as per the program guidance and system
- Collecting support documents for event procurement invoicing for goods and service
- Coordinate with the AO Event Procurement to process event procurement
- Coordinate with the Office Coordinator for event procurement in progress, including assisting in the weekly operation procurement in-progress report
- Coordinate with the AO General office in relation to invoicing for event procurement to ensure the correct use of Admin cost code and ensure it is recorded properly in Admin invoice tracker by the AO General Office
- Make a good coordination to AO General office in posting event invoices into the system
- Update the tender summary register
5. Undertake office Asset Management
- Under the direction of the Office Coordinator, manage the asset register for PRISMA 2 and maintain Asset Database
- Regularly do physical checks for assets in Surabaya
- Manage software database in line with our database asset
6. Provide other high-level administrative support
as required in relation to Office functions and as directed by Office Manager and the Chief Operation Officer.
- Bachelors' degree in a relevant field
- Experience in handling administration duties in an organisation of similar size and scale.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Understanding of the procurement cycle
- Understanding asset management
- Understanding contracting vendors
- Problem solver and have ability to do supervision and coaching
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files / database and working materials as well as to maintain confidentiality of documents and information.
- Ability to do Lobbying & Negotiation skills
- Proactive, creative and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Warm personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
Female candidates and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Should you experience any issues logging in or submitting your CV, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com