Analyst, Strategy Consulting - Riyadh
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Analyst will support across various Agile departments depending on business need. The Analyst will provide business development, project management, and technical support, in addition to other related duties as required.
The Analyst's duties will evolve according the nature of the allocated assignments, while their responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with Palladium colleagues at all levels to plan project delivery and manage client needs and expectations
- Working closely with the client and Palladium teams to develop and test hypothesis on the central issues facing clients, identify and undertake relevant research, and synthesize results into analysis that forms the basis of the deliverables
- Serving as a key client facing member of the Palladium team, and conducting work in a professional capacity representing the firm
- Communicating analysis and recommendations both verbally and in writing to team members and clients
- Supporting Palladium in the development of new business proposals
- Support the development of Palladium's knowledge resources, methods and intellectual property
RequirementsMinimum education and experience required
Key skills required
- Evidence of a strong pre-university education
Key competencies required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks / work well under pressure to deadlines
- Flexibility to work and travel across cultures
- Adaptability: Embraces and champions change, overcomes resistance to change - uses effective strategies to overcome barriers, responds to changing external and internal business environments and situations, perseveres and is tenacious in addressing setbacks
- Critical Thinking: Takes innovative approach to problem solving and challenges the status quo, curious to understand why and how things happen, going beyond the obvious, able to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, understands cause and effect relationships for systematic solution building, makes sound and evidence based decisions in all situations
- People and Relationships: Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged, attains commitment and support from diverse stakeholders to drive performance, celebrates success by recognising and rewarding contribution to excellence, leads and develops people towards meeting organisational objectives through coaching, builds and nurtures authentic and collaborative external and internal relationships
- Self-development and Adaptability: Takes actions to add value through capability development, self-monitoring and self-aware, pursues and responds to feedback, accountable and driven to achieve results, takes responsibility and demonstrates commitment to deliver results, reflects on and learns from a range of sources including own and others experience
- Business Acumen: Inspires and communicates strategy, understands bigger picture and interdependency of decisions, understands and has a firm grasp of internal and external business drivers, focuses on meeting internal and external client needs, plans and manages risk and resources to maximise results, focuses on delivering value to all stakeholders