Performance Measurement Coordinator
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Jordan Health Finance and Governance (HFG) is an activity funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). It aims to improve health sector sustainability and resiliency in Jordan. HFG's goal supports Jordan's commitment to universal health coverage declared in the Jordan National Health Strategy 2016-2020 "...to provide health, financial, and social protection to the entire population on a fair basis." HFG's two primary objectives in support of the GOJ's UHC goal are to promote: (1) Increased spending efficiency of public resources for health to ensure long term sustainability; and (2) Strengthened governance of the health sector at both national and subnational levels to more effectively coordinate, plan, manage, and monitor the health system.
Under the supervision of Governance and DDU advisor, Performance Management Coordinator will organize, coordinate, support and participate in performance measurement activities.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Support generating the evidence for the development of policies and procedures needed to improve performance of hospitals based on collected indicators
- Coach hospitals' relevant staff in completing data entry, generating facility-based reports and use of data at the facility level (32 hospitals)
- Conduct quality checks on data generated by the PMIS and assist MOH relevant staff on identifying and addressing data quality issues.
- Document and report according to HFG documentation requirements
- Bachelor's degree in field of Information Technology, Engineering or other related discipline
- Proficiency in Arabic and English, both written and Oral
- Fresh graduate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, etc.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and technical skills
- The ability to motivate others
- A patient and friendly approach to coaching
- Well organized, proactive and disciplined