Provincial Administration Officer (PAO) for Central Java - PRISMA 2
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA 2) is a five -year program (2019 - 2023) funded by the Australian Government's aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia. The program will build upon the achievements and results of Phase 1 (2013-2018), using a market systems development (MSD) approach to support inclusive economic growth in Indonesia's agriculture sector.
PRISMA 2 will improve smallholder farmers' competitiveness and access to new markets, better inputs, know-how and technology. It will aim to achieve a sustainable 30% increase in the net incomes of a further 700,000 smallholder farming households in Indonesia by 2023 (total 1 million farming households). The program operates in six provinces: East Java, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), Papua, West Papua and Central Java.
Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Provincial Admin Officer will assist the Office Manager in supporting the PRISMA program for accomplishing various administration task to support day to day administration and office operation of PRISMA program in provincial level.
This position will be expected to:
- Undertake Receptionist Duties in Provincial Office
- Provide General Administrative Support in Provincial Office
- Undertake Simple Operation Procurement Process in Provincial Area
- Assist Asset Management in Provincial Office
- Undertake Provincial Office Maintenance
- Managing Provincial Outsource staff
- Processing Provincial Admin Regular Payment
- Maintaining the need for Provincial Office Cash Advance
- Processing Travel Booking for Ticket & Hotel for Specific Area where PAO Work
- Support Provincial Manager
- Provide other high-level administrative support as required in relation to Office functions and as directed by Office Manager and the Chief Operation Officer
RequirementsEssential Skills/Experience Required:
- Minimum a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in handling administration duties in an organisation of similar size and scale.
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files / database and working materials as well as to maintain confidentiality of documents and information.
- Warm personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Problem solver
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of the procurement cycle
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in managing and organising events/activities
- Ability to develop simple budgets
- Proactive, creative and analytical thinking
- Lobbying & Negotiation skills
- Well Understanding about PMK (GOI standard cost)
Female candidates and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Should you experience any issues logging in or submitting your CV, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com