University Professionals - Data Informatics, Economic Growth, Health
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium has an exciting opportunity to experience the real world of working with experienced professionals across a variety of business development, project implementation and delivery assignments at an entry level. By starting your career through the Palladium UP program, you can be one of the future leaders of our business.
The entry-level University Professionals
will work under the support and guidance of the Manager(s) to shape their career within Palladium. Whichever capability holds your interest, you'll need to show us that you share our guiding principles and have your own distinctive strengths. Palladium's University Professionals stand out through their drive, passion and business acumen and that's a standard you must meet. Make it possible.Application Deadline: May 22, 2019
Only candidates that submit cover letters will be considered.
- Working with Managers to plan project delivery and manage client needs and expectations.
- Working closely with the client and Palladium teams to develop and test hypothesis on the central issues facing clients, identify and undertake relevant research, and synthesize results into analysis that forms the basis of the deliverables.
- Serving as a client facing member of the Palladium team, and conducting work in a professional capacity representing the firm.
- Communicating analysis and recommendations team members and clients
- Supporting Palladium in the development of new business proposals.
- Support the development of Palladium's knowledge resources, methods and intellectual property.
- Bachelor's degree
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the leading language of location applied to
- Superior analytical and research skills
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks / work well under pressure to deadlines
- Embraces and champions change
- Overcomes resistance to change - uses effective strategies to overcome barriers
- Responds to changing external and internal business environments and situations
- Perseveres and is tenacious in addressing setbacks
People and Relationships
- Takes innovative approach to problem solving and challenges the status quo
- Curious to understand why and how things happen, going beyond the obvious
- Able to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related
- Understands cause and effect relationships for systematic solution building
- Makes sound and evidence based decisions in all situations
Self-development and Adaptability
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged
- Attains commitment and support from diverse stakeholders to drive performance
- Celebrates success by recognizing and rewarding contribution to excellence
- Leads and develops people towards meeting organizational objectives through coaching
- Builds and nurtures authentic and collaborative external and internal relationships
- Takes actions to add value through capability development
- Self-monitoring and self-aware, pursues and responds to feedback
- Accountable and driven to achieve results
- Takes responsibility and demonstrates commitment to deliver results
- Reflects on and learns from a range of sources including own and others experience
- Inspires and communicates strategy, understands bigger picture and interdependency of decisions
- Understands and has a firm grasp of internal and external business drivers
- Focuses on meeting internal and external client needs
- Plans and manages risk and resources to maximize results
- Focuses on delivering value to all stakeholders