Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact — the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with corporations, governments, foundations, investors, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
Scope of Work and Standards
The main objective of the project is to grow beverage production by enhancing production efficiency. The Entrepreneur is currently facing challenges with synchronizing different production cycles and units. The goal is to have all production processes, from water filtration to beverage saturation, filling, and packaging, work seamlessly. Currently, each process operates independently, and when one process increases production, the overall production process is unable to reach its total capacity.
Areas of operations:
- PET-blowing machine units
- Filling machine units
- Labeling machine units
- All electronic programmer units.
The consultants will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
- Conducting a preliminary audit of the blowing, filling, and labelling lines and electronic programming units.
- Conduct training sessions with the management team aimed at establishing a proper quality control system.
- Providing 2 on-site trainings for employees at every stage of the production process. Some of the key topics that should be covered in training include:
- Standardization of production processes,
- Improving production efficiency,
- Tracking capacity utilization,
- Troubleshooting principles,
- Quality control: industry standards, parameters, and tolerances.
- Identifying weaknesses and problems and pinpointing production bottlenecks in each operational area (both during the preliminary audit and throughout the whole consultancy process on an ongoing basis).
- Eliminating weaknesses and troubleshooting software and equipment issues.
- Synchronizing the operation of all units, including software.
- Answering questions and assisting with problem-solving on a daily basis.
The deliverables for this consultancy will include the following:
- Preliminary audit report (with an initial list of identified weaknesses and problems in each operational area)
- A trained management team capable of establishing a proper quality control system to increase profitability.
- Comprehensive List of identified weaknesses and problems, including those identified throughout the whole consultancy process on an ongoing basis, with descriptions of how each problem and bottleneck was eliminated.
- The establishment of efficient production standards.
- Improvements in machinery output efficiencies.
- Installation of an adequate quality control and troubleshooting system.
- A technology report with supportive documents, including evidence of an increase in equipment efficiency by 10-15%.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the beverage engineering industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of machinery, tools, and troubleshooting techniques in production processes.
- Experience in quality control and optimizing production processes.
- Fluency in spoken and written Russian is required.
- Must currently reside in Turkmenistan or be willing to relocate to Turkmenistan for the duration of the contract.