Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact — the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with corporations, governments, foundations, investors, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
Scope of Work and Standards
The overall purpose of this assignment is to hire an ICT Company to develop public disclosure platform and create (i) transparency in capital markets and increased awareness on potential investments, (ii) special link containing financial and company information of joint stock companies in ASE’s website.
The responsibilities of an ICT Company:
- Update a website of ASE to integrate a public disclosure platform and online order system;
- Design and develop a user-friendly and secure web-based public disclosure platform that will contain information of the joint stock companies (history, ownership, financials etc);
- Design and develop a user-friendly online order system for investors integrated into the website;
- Integrate the public disclosure platform with the updated ASE’s website and enable signing in through the special link;
- Implement features such as dynamic data search, retrieval, and multilingual support in the public policy disclosure;
- Installment of the platform on ASE's servers and provide training and documentation to the end-users and administrators;
- Test the platform and online order system for functionality, performance, security and usability;
- Provide maintenance and support services for the platform for a six-month period after installation;
- Guide ASE’s employees to place information provided by joint stock companies in public disclosure platform;
The deliverable of the project will include:
- A detailed project plan with milestones and timelines;
- A design document with architecture diagrams, and database scheme.;
- A document with an installation instruction, configuration settings and user manuals;
- Upgraded web site of ASE;
- Special link containing financial and company information of joint stock companies in ASE’s website;
- Access of investors to online order system at ASE’s web site;
- A tested and operating public disclosure platform, based on the ASE website, with the populated data as per this SoW.
- A tested and operating user-friendly online order system, based on the ASE website.
- The source code for the developed services.
The FGI and ASE shall review the final report and other documents and deliverables produced hereunder.
The work should be completed within 3 months, but not later than the end of 2023. Expected start date is September 2023.
Qualifications for ICT Company
- The ICT company’s project team should consist of the following specialists:
- 5+ years of experience in ICT department of financial institution;
- 2+ years of experience in business process automation;
- 3+ successful cases with similar tasks in the project.
- Knowledge of Russian, English and Turkmen languages.