Palladium is seeking applications from qualified universities and training provider organizations (suppliers) interested in improving their current pre-service and in-service training for social sector workforce in monitoring, evaluation, and data use, as sub-recipients under the U.S. Agency for International Development-funded program Data for Impact (D4I).
The successful applicants will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Review the existing curriculum and/or training modules related to M&E/data use
- Optimize/develop (as applicable) the curriculum and/or training courses/modules in M&E/data use in line with the results of the review above, national education framework plan, internal curriculum development policies and D4I team’s recommendations.
- Institutionalize the optimized/developed curriculum and/or training courses/modules in M&E/data use (after D4I team’s approval) through appropriate accreditation bodies according to the requirements of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport (MOESCS) of Republic of Armenia and organization’s internal policies.
The capabilities required of the university applicants:
- Legal registration in the Republic of Armenia as entity providing higher education studies at bachelor and master levels in social work, social assistance, sociology, pedagogy or psycho-pedagogy or public administration, or a qualified training provider for in-service sector employees;
- Proven experience in successfully managing grant contracts/agreements aimed at developing or optimizing training curriculum in the areas mentioned above;
- Robust financial management systems for timekeeping, invoicing, forecasting, management, and payment of staff;
- Experience in delivering courses in/related to M&E/data use is an asset.
Please submit your qualifications to provide the services detailed above including but not limited to capability statements, past performance information, resumes & rate information.
This request may result in single or multiple awards based on expressions of interest received for this opportunity.