The Health and Education Policy Project Plus in coordination with the International Organization for Migration (IOM) is calling for interested organizations to submit technical and financial proposals that allow:
- Identify the capacities of the services of the Ministry of Health for the care of the migrant population, as well as the gaps, challenges and opportunities for their comprehensive health care.
- Develop a proposal with strategies and guidelines to improve comprehensive health care for migrant populations.
Guidelines for submission of proposal:
Interested parties should send inquiries to Suzette Higueros (Suzette.Higueros@thepalladiumgroup.com).
Offeror organizations must meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 years of experience in evaluation of provision of health services.
- Desirable experience working with migrant population, specifically returnees, transit migrants and agricultural migrants.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the departments of the western highlands.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the execution of contracts with international cooperation entities.
- Formally established and registered in Guatemala.
Organizations eligible to compete for this subcontract are organizations based in Guatemala, Only one offer per organization will be accepted.
Documentation to be submitted by interested parties includes at a minimum:
- Letter of interest
- Offeror's qualifications and past performance
- Copy of document proving legal identity
- Certificate of legal representation
- Tax Identification.
- Technical and methodological approach for the objectives and scope of the study.
- Activities, products, results and means of verification
Staff and its functions
- Description of budget items
Please forward your tender in accordance with details for submission attached
Documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to Suzette Higueros with the subject line: Health Migrant Populations and delivered to: HEP+ Guatemala office (2ª. Avenida 15-24 zona 10). Deadline until March 9, 2021 from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.