Scope of Work and Standards
The Halal standard implementation project is to be carried out at the following company:
Company name: “Jadyly Cheshme” Economic Society
Legal address: Yylgay Durdyev Street, house no.12, Ashgabat city, Berkararlyk district, Ahal region, Turkmenistan
Production site address: Telekechi Street, house no.4, Anew city, Ak bugday district, Ahal region, Turkmenistan
Contact Person: Maysa Saburova
Phone: +99365 65 07 09
USAID’s FGI will engage a national consultant/company to provide consultancy services on the implementation of the Halal standard at ES “Jadyly Cheshme”
The implementation stages are scheduled for April – September 2023.
- 1.Assessment of the company's current practices to determine areas of improvement to meet the Halal standard.
- 2. Development of a plan for implementing the Halal standard based on the assessment. The plan should include specific goals, timelines, and responsibilities for each area that needs improvement.
- 3.Training of the company's employees on the Halal standard and the changes that need to be made to meet the requirements of the standard.
- 4.Making the necessary changes to the production and business processes and systems to meet the Halal standard. This may include changes to ingredients, packaging, labeling, storage, transportation, and overall quality control procedures to ensure compliance with Halal guidelines.
- 5. Documenting the production and business processes to demonstrate compliance with the Halal standards. This may include creating standard operating procedures, recording supplier information and certification, maintaining records of product traceability, and conducting internal audits to verify compliance.
- 6. Preparation of the company for Halal certification
Expected Project Outcomes
The consultancy outcome will be the company’s full compliance with the requirements of the Halal standard, with high chances for its further accredited certification against the standard, which would improve the enterprise’s reputation and credibility in the market and increase its access to new business opportunities, especially in regions where the demand for Halal-compliant products is high.
The bidding Companies/Independent Consultants must have at least two years of relevant professional experience at the national level in the following areas:
- Knowledge and work experience in implementing Halal or other relevant international standards such as ISO.
The consultant(s) designated to work on this project are to have the following:
- Certificate(s) from international certification agencies/training companies in implementing the Halal standards.
- Proven ability to deliver technical training to different audiences.
- Languages: Excellent command of Russian and Turkmen with the ability to draft technical reports.