Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact — the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with corporations, governments, foundations, investors, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
Scope of Work and Standards
1. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONSULTATION PROCESS (legal, informational, qualification framework):
Supplier is obliged to:
- be an international training center specializing in a training course on the development, implementation, and evaluation of an information security management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022;
- have modern equipment and appropriate software for consultations, with Internet access, providing high-quality online consultations;
- engage highly qualified instructors with at least three (3) years of experience to participate in consultations.
2. REQUIREMENTS FOR QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNOLOGY, FORMAT OF CONSULTATIONS:
- consultations should be conducted by highly qualified instructors with at least three (3) years of experience;
- the supplier must provide the instructor's resume, which must be approved by the Customer;
- consultations should be held online 2-3 times a month on pre-agreed dates and times;
- the duration of each consultation should be at least 2 hours;
- during the consultation process, the instructor must suggest possible courses of action to comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard.
- Language of consultation: Russian.
3. CONSULTATION PROGRAM
Objectives of consultations:
- Identify the required scope of ISMS documentation to meet the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard.
- Identify problems in the ISMS development process and methods for resolving them.
- Consolidate the methodology for developing and implementing an ISMS in practice.
The consultation program should include:
- Discussion of the necessary control measures in accordance with Annex A of ISO/IEC 27001:2022;
- Discussion of existing and developed control measures available in the organization for their relevance.
Purpose and Objectives: Gaining practical skills in developing and implementing an ISMS in organizations
Location and Duration: Online, September-December 2023
Number of Consultants (Trainees): 2 Turkmen consultants