Scope of Work and Standards
1. TRAINING PROCESS REQUIREMENTS (legal, informational, qualification framework):
The provider should:
- have highly qualified instructors and trainers specializing in the HR system.
- have the tools and equipment to provide training and mentoring via the internet.
- each course participant must be provided with appropriate training course handouts.
- at the end of the course, to acknowledge the effectiveness of the training course, each participant should be tested and receive a certificate of course completion from the Supplier’s educational institution.
- The course format is online – distance learning and mentoring, including lectures, practical tasks, and individual work.
- Online mentoring should be held in video conference format. The customer should have a right to keep records of the course.
Courses language: Russian.
Development of competencies of HR consultants
Main course objectives:
- Supporting HR projects to ensure maximum results in the client companies
- Increasing the company's consultants’ competence in the development and implementation of HR systems in client companies
The course program should include the following:
- Assessment of a client's potential: values and principles of owners and management of a company and their reflection in the HR policy of the company;
- Selection and training of an HR specialist for a client company.
- Company strategy and objectives, their cascading to the level of departments and positions;
- The main document – the company’s human resource policy describing the relationship between the employer and employees.
- Development of a business model and business process flow. An organizational chart that reflects the functions, results, and performance indicators for each unit;
- Formation of staffing and job descriptions
- Development of a system of competencies and KPI;
- Staff recruitment: formation of a vacancy, description of a vacancy, assessment of supply and demand in the labor market, search for candidates, selection methods;
- Development of a personnel adaptation system and a system for evaluating the work performed.
- Development and implementation of a remuneration system and a benefits package;
- Development and implementation of a competency development system: mentoring, internal and external training, training assessment, remuneration of mentors, and development of a training program;
- Termination of employment relations: causes and process.
- Project planning, ensuring involvement from the client side, implementing changes, resolving conflict situations, reducing resistance, motivating and awakening "sleeping" inactive clients;
- Corporate culture, its articulation, documentation, and use to achieve the company's goals.
- Evaluation of a consulting project in the field of HR and development of relationships with a client.